Brad

Are you doing anything strange with PCL? The HPT function puts in the right
stuff for you, no extra work, when you specify it on a DEVD or remote OUTQ.

Oh, wait, you're transferring it to the PC, not printing it directly. I've
never seen that done. If you want to use the PC's printer, either set up a
printer session in PCOMM or CA, or get an lpd server on the PC and create a
network DEVD to it.

How are you creating the overlay? IIRC, it's a graphic image object - there
should be no text to convert, but I could be wrong - don't know all the
details of the data format.

Just be sure to use the Windows AFP driver and use the appropriate
resolution for the printer in question - 300, 600, whatever.

Vern