From: "Tyler, Matt" <mattt@wincofoods.com>
To: "'midrange-l@midrange.com'" <midrange-l@midrange.com>
Subject: RE: R: FTPing Save File
Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2002 12:50:27 -0600

NAMEFMT 1 works fine if you need to create the target file at run time, but
NAMEFMT is not required for putting a SAVF to the AS/400.  I do this all
the
time and did it this morning.

Here is exactly what I did.

AS400: CRTSAVF  PGMT/PCSAVF

PC: 	opened DOS window
	Ran FTP

FTP:	OPEN 400DEVL
	USER me
	PASSWORD mypwd
	BIN
	PUT D:\download\istktv5r1.savf pgmt/pcsavf
	QUIT

That's is all there is to that.

Thank you,
Matt Tyler