Short answer - no. SQL knows nothing about multiple
members. You can, however, create a logical based on
multiple members. If you don't include a key field,
it'll read them in order of the member names you list on
the CRTLF command. You could use ORDER BY on the result
in a SELECT.

But there's no way to select a member's records out of
that mess.

You can create ALIASes in SQL, to work with individual