Right.

-----Original Message-----
From: Leif Svalgaard
To: midrange-l@midrange.com
Sent: 9/16/2002 6:17 PM
Subject: Re: ceerano and the seed

From: Joel Fritz <JFritz@sharperimage.com>

> Maybe I misunderstood the doc.  I was under the impression that each
call
> returned a new value for the seed parm.  That's what I see in debug.

maybe everybody is misunderstanding everybody. The next value is
computed from the current value. You start off with a seed then keep
going without changing the current value (the routine does that for
you).
Are you simply saying that the running values as returned by calling
the routine again and again without explicitly changing anything, is
no good?

NOTICE:
All e-mail sent to or from this e-mail address will be received or otherwise
recorded by The Sharper Image corporate e-mail system and is subject to
archival, monitoring, review by and/or disclosure to Sharper Image security
and other management. This message is intended only for the use of the
addressee and may contain information that is privileged and confidential.
The contents of this message may contain personal views which are not the
views of The Sharper Image. If you are not the intended recipient,
dissemination of this communication is prohibited.