-------------

From: "Fisher, Don" <Dfisher@roomstoreeast.com>

According to those documents, the message is not my problem.

So does anyone know why I'm getting "Run-time error '3078': Couldn't find
input table or query 'filename/membername'"?

I have tried various parameter combinations of the OpenDatabase and
OpenRecordset methods with no good results.  The file and member exist and
authority does not appear to be an issue.  I have tried different settings
of the ODBC driver, including the "Translate CCSID" setting to no avail.

I have also checked the archives but did not see anything there that might
help.  I just know I'm going to feel silly when the answer is revealed
because this shouldn't be that hard.

Donald R. Fisher, III
Project Manager
The Roomstore Furniture Company