Rick,

IBM does have the capability now of auditing CAE connections.
The lack of messages may be related to someone setting the
nag threshold to 100+. You can validate the counts by
doing a:

wrklicinf 5769XW1

We elected to not pay the $270 for the existing box and tried
Mocha. It has definite stability, feature and 5250 compatibility
issues but what do you expect for $250 per site? Support is
there but indifferent. We elected to use TN3270 Plus, the cheapest
$40 per seat, closest match to Client Access we could find. In
some ways it is better. I think you will find other products
adhere more to the 5250 standard than IBM does in CAE, IBM has
added some features that violate the standard but make it more
usable.

On the upgrade, with discounts, I would definitely go back to CAE
unlimited if you can.

Regards

Konrad