If they can use Client Access or some such thing they could put in into a
folder under qdls.  Once there you can run:
CPY OBJ('/QDLS/ROBPC/ROB/rob')
    TOOBJ('/qsys.lib/rob.lib/rob2x.file')
    TOCCSID(*CALC)
I tested this.  After this then DSPSAVF FILE(ROB/ROB2X) worked
successfully.
Now, if they can't connect at all with a PC, but have it burned on a CD
from the file they downloaded on their PC, then there should be no reason
they couldn't  do something similar to
CPY OBJ('/QOPT/volid/rob')
    TOOBJ('/qsys.lib/rob.lib/rob2x.file')
    TOCCSID(*CALC)
This I didn't test so there might be some fun and games with the ccsid.

Benjamin Franklin

"Metz, Zak" <Zak_Metz@G1.com>
Sent by: midrange-l-admin@midrange.com
09/11/2002 03:49 PM