Comdisco - www.comdisco.com (they are goint out of business eventually but
that shouldn't affect anything with regards to what you are talking about).

Insight Investments  - www.insightinvestments.com

Solarcomm - www.solarcom.com

                      "Haase, Justin
                      C."                      To:       midrange-l@midrange.com
                      <Justin.Haase@Kin        cc:
                      gland.com>               bcc:
                                               Subject:  Lease returns
                      09/10/02 11:06 AM
                      Please respond to
                      midrange-l

Anyone know of a company that re-sells machines that were brought back from
corporate leases?  Say for example I wanted to pick up 500 2-year old
Compaq
PCs - any ideas?

Thanks.

Justin C. Haase
Midrange Systems Engineer - Kingland Systems Corporation
1401 - 6th Avenue South - Clear Lake, IA 50428 USA
IBM Certified AS/400 Systems Administrator
e-mail - justin.haase@kingland.com
www.kingland.com