My guess.. no better than anybody's I s'pose.. is that this is the beginning
of the phase-out of the "Interactive Tax"...

Guessin' there will be more promotions, especially if profitable sales
ratchet up as a result of this one...

| Havings said that, is the query processing significant ? This is any easy
| one to fix based on how long the estimator thinks the query will run. You
| can force everything over x minutes to batch rather than letting
| your users
| decide.

Interesting...  Does CFINT allow this...?  (I wouldn't thin' so.. but really
have no idea.)

| Regards
| Evan Harris

Regards