I have found the solution on

Thank you MIDRANGE friends!

----- Forwarded by Peter Vidal/AeroPower PPK/Pall/US on 09/03/2002 03:38 PM
-----

                    Peter Vidal
                                         To:     midrange-l@midrange.com
                    09/03/2002           cc:
                    03:14 PM             Subject:     Execute URL using STRPCCMD

Hi list!  I know you will help me here.  I have reviewed the archives and I need
more info:

I am learning about STRPCO and STRPCCMD commands.  I want to be able to click on
a word and launch our Intranet Main Page but I am doing something wrong.  This
is what I have done so far:

1) Setup the Client Access Hotspots Setup and checked on the EXECUTE
MACRO/SCRIPT and 3-D Buttons as well.
2) Create a script on the PC called TEST with just the command [PF24] which will
activate my F24 command.
3) Run the CLP with the screen and on the screen I have the word TEST, so I will
have the word in 3D (like a button).

This is the program:
START:      PGM
            DCL        VAR(&URL) TYPE(*CHAR) LEN(100)
            DCLF       FILE(PETERVI/TEST)
            MONMSG     MSGID(CPF0000)
            CHGVAR     VAR(&URL) VALUE('C:\Program Files\Internet +
                         Explorer\IEXPLORE.EXE http://pacnet/')
LOOP:       SNDRCVF
            IF         COND(&IN03 *EQ '1') THEN(GOTO CMDLBL(END))
            IF         COND(&IN24 *EQ '1') THEN(DO)
            STRPCO
            STRPCCMD   PCCMD(&URL) PAUSE(*NO)
            ENDDO
            GOTO       CMDLBL(LOOP)
END:        ENDPGM

What happens is that I click on the word, a small windows "flashes" (come and
go) and nothing happens; I go back to the screen.  What is happening?

Thanks in advance.

PETER VIDAL
PALL Aeropower Corp. / SR Programmer Analyst
Website: www.pall.com  / Email: Peter_Vidal@Pall.com
Phone: 727-539-8448, x2414