OK. As an update. We have the controllers up and talking to each other (we
varied one on and it autogened the other). However we need to create the
devices for the pass thru. We can't let them autogen since when we say
"strpasthr rmtloc" appn will route that connection over the existing
opticonnect network. We create a DSP type device? On which machine, the one
we're STRPASTHR-ing on? What type, *VRT, no? And the controller is the one
we created above, no? We're hoping that at the end of this we can say
"STRPASTHR *CNNDEV DEV(TheDevWeCreate)" to have the pass through go over the
new lan connection.

-Walden

Walden H Leverich III
President