RE: What is legal on tools

fixed

Au contraire, Pierre! You need CDs if your connection is with an ISP that
does not allow NetBIOS traffic (most of them now), so NetServer does not
connect. So you download it from Boulder. Or you have a friend.

At 09:11 AM 8/30/02 +0100, you wrote:
Booth Martin wrote:

> Does that entitle me to legally use his license for client
> access Express

> If so, how would I get the CDs?

CDs?  We don't need no stinking CDs.  That's why we've got
/<iSeries>/QIBM/ProdData/CA400/Express/Install/Image (or
\\<iSeries>\QIBM\ProdData\CA400\Express\Install\Image if you want to be
back(slash)wards about it.

Cheers,

Martin.