We also use a Netopia firewall router for VPN, NAT, DHCP, and routing.
 Works great, easy to setup and maintain.  I would purchase another one
if I had to.  Also, came with some great documentation for what you
needed to do on the client and the router to configure the VPN.  We have
our remote people connecting via Client Access into it.

    Pete Massiello