Mike

When you get the login window, and it fails, does your
PC name get prefixed to your user name? That happens to
me in XP all the time now - did not used to . It happens
to others of us on XP. My boss just installed XP and now
he gets disabled. What gives with XP? And some of us
have been able to map a network drive with OpsNav just
fine and not through native Windows.

I've looke up NetServer in the knowledge base and can'rt
find anything that really explainds this. I might try a
comm trace and see what goes to the 400.