Jeff,

I'ld make it easier than that.  After/during conference, have the copy
center just scan in the sessions they don't get electronically and update
the web during conference.  Scanning software can make really effecient
.pdf's and you don't have to worry about anyone's fancy font's problems
than can come up with cutting a .pdf right from word or wordperfect...

THAT would get you 99.99% compliance.