It's a 4230-4I3 printer, and its device type configures as IPDS.
The queued report has a print quality of *STD, which I can change to
FASTDRAFT.  But I don't want to have to change every report.  I tried to
change the  IMGCFG parameter of the printer definition, but those I tried
didn't change the print speed.