Tom

I've just begun using this approach. I've also seen some oddities, esp.
with regard to CCSIDs. It's reported as 0 for anything on a /QNTC object.
Therefore, CPY fails when I specify *OBJ or *STMF (which one?). I've used
1252, Windows CCSID and have had good fortune.

FTP worked for me, using binary transfer, I think.