From: midrange-l@midrange.com
Date: Thursday, August 15, 2002 21:14:40
To: midrange-l@midrange.com
Subject: Re: *** ADMIN: Spam

David,

The easiest way for us to "complain with our budgets" is to publish a list
of known spamming companies. They are easy enough to spot, just post a
couple of messages to the list with an email address that has never been
used anywhere else.

Any direct email that is received to that account is sent from a spammer who
mines this list. A "hall of shame" page on midrange.com would then be in
order.

jte

--
John Earl - CTO
The Powertech Group Inc. Seattle, Washington

Phone: +1-253-872-7788
Fax: +1-253-872-7904