Sndm is the e-mail sender that I use.  I don't know the snddst command that
well, in order to handle attachments, in fact thats why I downloaded this
SNDM command instead..  Its free, and can be downloaded from here...

http://homepage1.nifty.com/uzaemon/

It's toward the bottom of the page in the table..

hth, tim