this is great Scott!
So, let me see if I have some of this straight: I read in the spool file
attributes from the dataq, call the clp program (e.g.'MRLMKTD3C') to copy
spool file to a, for instance, 132 byte flat PF and then execute a CPYTOINPF
command to send a CSV-formatted file (is CSV the default on CPYTOINPF)
to...????....mail server?...another 400?...any address on my LAN?...

Thanks again Scott. This info is very helpful.

Rick