----- Original Message -----
From: "Steve Landess - Hotmail" <steve_landess@hotmail.com>
To: <fiona.fitzgerald@notes.royalsun.com>
Sent: Wednesday, August 14, 2002 11:59 AM
Subject: Re: SAVF to NT

Well, here's how I do it:

1) Logon to the NT machine
2) Start a command window (DOS)
3) Type FTP, followed by either the hostname or IP address of the AS/400
4) Once the FTP session connects to the AS/400, it will prompt you for the
AS/400 user id & password
5) Once connected to the AS/400, type BINARY to get into binary transfer
mode
6) Use the GET ftp command to copy the save file to a folder on the NT
system

HTH...