Hello alls,

We have two AS400, both running V5R1. I have a CL program that runs a RMTCMD
from one machine to another. Basically the commands being executed are
commands related to user profiles (create and change user profiles, change
password, etc.). This CL allows us to synchronize user profiles and
passwords on both machines. I am using the exit points associated with
create, change or delete profile to execute the CL. After a command to
change, create or delete an user profile get executed, whoever run the
command gets different outputs with the following messages:

        Database connection started over TCP/IP or a local socket.

                DDM object SYNUSRPWD in SYNUSRPWD uses remote object
SYNUSRPWD/SYNUSRPWD.

User NMLIVE already on list INTELEC.
        1 errors adding users, 1 authorization lists processed.

        User class and special authorities do not match system supplied
values.
User profile NMLIVE changed.

I know what the messages mean, but I don't know why and from where these
reports are being created. How can I stop them to be created? I am getting
crazy with these reports all over the place, the Help Desk keeps calling me
to stop these reports and users with authorities to reset passwords are
printing them and wasting lot of paper.

Also I having a problem today with the same CL program, I am getting the
message  'Authentication failed for user QCOMM' and some of the commands are
not being executed on the remote box. QCOMM is the user id I am using to run
the remote command. Can anybody give me an idea of what could be happening,
the user QCOMM is enabled, the password is the same on both machine, what
could be causing this problem?

I apology if this message cannot be understood, my English still no good.

Any help on these two issues will be greatly appreciated.

Nilda Mejias
Systems Development
Collectcorp Inc.
Email:NMejias@Collectcorp.com