I installed r510 over the weekend. (How many posts begin with that line?)

I now have 70 days before IBM wants my money, kindly.

This particular machine is my "home" system (510-2143, 512MB, 80GB). It runs
my little music website (<plug> <>
</plug>) and that's about it. I haven't made a dime yet on that site and
don't expect to anytime soon.

So what is the cheapest way that I can begin to legally operate my machine?

r510 is the final release compatible with a 510. Do I still have to buy
software subscription?

I'm a 400 developer of 10 years and have considered packaging up some tools
or writing a Net.Data book. Could I become a business partner or a PID or

Can I live without Client Access to save? (I must have IFS access, but that
appears to be separate now).

I am one cheap mo-of. Any other ideas to save me money?

Kind Regards,