And how many of these SEU users would lie to their employers that they
need SEU to continue editing?  And not tell their employers that they've
already paid for Code when they've purchased PDM and the compilers?

Or would they be honest enough to say:

These are the ways we can continue to edit programs,
1)  Use EDTF.
2)  Use a mapped drive, ftp, or some such thing, and use NOTEPAD.
3)  Use Code, which we paid for when we purchased PDM and the compiler(s).
4)  Use a third party editor, cost = ?
5)  Use this separately licensed SEU product, cost = ?

And which option do you think management would go for?

Benjamin Franklin

Buck Calabro <Buck.Calabro@commsoft.net>
Sent by: midrange-l-admin@midrange.com
07/24/2002 09:13 AM