Here is the situation again..I have received a test certificate from
VeriSign. Used the digital certificate manager to receive in the new
certificate and stored it in the *system store. That went successful. I
then went to "work with secure applications"and allowed my web server
Instance to use that certificate. I have SSL set for port 443. I have
shutdown and restarted my web server instance. I have downloaded and
installed the VeriSign Test CA for my Internet Browser (IE).  I type
https://192.168.0.6 <https://192.168.0.6/>  and get page cannot be
displayed. I did a netstat *cnn and watched the idle time on port 443.
When I do an https://192.168.0.6 <https://192.168.0.6/> , the idle time
changes back to 0.00, but I still get page cannot be displayed. Is there
a change I have to make to my Routing Request that I am not aware of?
Scott mentioned in an earlier post to try openssl to troubleshoot the
connection, but this is Linux based and I don't have a Linux box. Is
there a equivalent Windows tool to do this?

Justin Houchin
Programmer and Web Developer
ReliaTek, Inc
justin@reliatek.com