From: DeLong, Eric [mailto:EDeLong@sallybeauty.com]
Sent: Wednesday, July 17, 2002 10:30 AM
To: 'midrange-l@midrange.com'
Subject: RE: Adobe Printer files

We received similar functionality from Gumbo's Spool-a-matic product.  I
believe we tested it with AFP spool files and got acceptable results.  I
think some of the shareware folk have low-cost options, though you'd need to
be sure they worked with AFP splf.

Eric DeLong
Sally Beauty Company
MIS-Project Manager (BSG)