I assume you're trying to connect from your LAN?  192.168.0.6 is a
"private" IP address that can only be used from your LAN.

So, I'll continue, assuming that you're on the LAN.

The "Page cannot be displayed" is not a useful error message.   You need
to find out what's actually going wrong...

You might try connecting with a different web browser than Internet
Explorer, one which will give you a useful error message instead of the
useless "Page cannot be displayed" message.   It might give you a better
answer.

I've also found that the "openssl" program that comes as a part of the
openssl library is a very useful tool for troubleshooting SSL problems.
For example, you could type:

      openssl s_client -connect 192.168.0.6:2010

and it would print info about the certificates being exchanged, and error
messages, etc.  You can do other options such as -CAfile tand -showcerts
to find out different information about the connection, and try different
things to try to troubleshoot it.