http://www-1.ibm.com/servers/eserver/iseries/nation/events/chat/chat_win2k_071102.html

                    Date: July 11th
                    Time: 11:00 am ET / 10:00 am CT / 9:00 am MT / 8:00 am
PT
                    Length: 60 minutes
                    Confirmation Code: [ 743528 ]

                    Customers with NT Server are facing the move to Windows
2000 Server. With
                    iSeries you have choices for these workloads: continue
to leverage Windows with
                    integrated xSeries offerings, move infrastructure
workloads to Linux to leverage
                    OpenSource software, or utilize the power of OS/400 for
more demanding
                    applications.

                    This session with review these alternatives, discuss
the benefits, and preview
                    upcoming product enhancements.

                      You must register prior to this call.

                    The dial in number for the live call will be provided
during registration.

                    United Kingdom and Germany
                    please use this toll free number for the conference
call: 800/77771116

                    Register over the phone by calling (800) 289-0579 or
(719) 457-2550 and
                    referencing Comfirmation Code [ 743528 ]

                    Prior to the call you may register at:
                       www.premconf.com/rsvp. Comfirmation Code [ 743528 ]

                    The call will be available for replay beginning at
3:00pm ET on the day of the call,
                    running for 2 weeks. To access the replay, caller's
will dial (888) 203-1112 or
                    (719) 457-0820 and entering the passcode 743528

Have a great day! and .... Enthusiasm is like a ripple in the water... It
spreads!

Anne C. Lucas, Project Exec, iSeries Nation and iSeries Marketing -
www.ibm.com/eserver/nation1
205/823-4831  T/L 537-9968,   800/223-3907 Pager

Admin Assist:   Alice Sebastiano Telephone:  (914) 642-4109, tie line
224-4109 Fax:  (914) 642-6976, tie line 224-6976