Charly:

Sorry for the confusion. I was thinking 'QSYS.LIB file system'
and didn't type it all. Vernon gave the correct answer, but I was
certainly curious whether someone really could get DSPUSRPRF
*OBJOWN to include non-QSYS.LIB file system objects. On the v5r1
system I tried, it did not.

Tom Liotta

On Tue, 25 June 2002:

>    7. Re: WRKOBJOWN (Charly Jones)
>   14. Re: WRKOBJOWN (Vernon Hamberg)
> --__--__--
>
> Message: 7
> From: "Charly Jones" <charly301@hotmail.com>
> To: midrange-l@midrange.com
> Subject: Re: WRKOBJOWN
> Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2002 23:47:21 +0000
>

> What's wrong with DSPUSRPRF USRPRF(whomever)
>                       TYPE(*OBJOWN) OUTPUT(*OUTFILE)?
>
> It reports objects outside of QSYS.LIB when I use it at V5R1.
>
> Or did you mean IFS objects outside of QSYS.LIB?  Maybe
> I missed that part of the discussion.
>
> --  Charly
>

> >From: "Tom Liotta" <thomas@inorbit.com>
> >Subject: Re: WRKOBJOWN
> >Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2002 12:30:31 -0700
> >
> >I haven't seen that DSPUSRPRF will include objects outside of
QSYS.LIB as
> >WRKOBJOWN will. Is there a technique to this?

OBJA0210, or

--
Tom Liotta
The PowerTech Group, Inc.