<Mike.Collins@syan.co.uk> wrote in message
OF0ADB5125.8813AB50-ON80256BDB.003B4E01@syan.co.uk">news:OF0ADB5125.8813AB50-ON80256BDB.003B4E01@syan.co.uk...> This is NOT the
place to be advertising one's own products!

Folks:

If a vendor has a product that will solve a specific problem that someone
is posting about, they are welcome and encouraged to respond approprately.
Unsolicited advertisements are the only thing that is not allowed.

If someone describes a problem that TAA Tools can solve, I fully expect Al
Barsa to pipe up and indicate so.  If someone asks a question about Source
Control products, you can bet I will mention something about Implementer.
I do require that vendors identify themselves as such ... don't try and
represent yourself as a happy user of your own product (even if you are).
david

--
"Who said I couldn't have it all?"
-B Gates