This just in!

IBM is discontinuing the iSeries Services Network program. As we do this I
would like to provide you with information on a couple of IBM programs that
may be helpful in gaining visibility to your services practices.  The IBM
Global Solutions Directory (GSD) is described in item 1 below and eServer
Solutions Connection in item 2 below.  These are programs that have a high
level of focus within IBM's marketing teams and I believe have more
potential to help generate leads for you than the Services Network has.
This will be the last of the Services Network newsletters, I have however
included items that I have collected since the last newsletter.  In parting
I want to wish each of you the very best and hope you enjoy much success in
your business.

1) Global Solutions Directory (GSD)
2) eServer Solutions Connection
3) eServer Developer Domain (ESDD) searchable library
4) New Redbooks

Program Manager, iSeries Services Network
   Dept  L6DA, Bldg 663-3
   Rochester MN 55901