A correct answer requires more information...

(a) How do you want to do this (appc over tcp/ip) or SDLC ???
(b) Does the corporate system currently have a tcp/ip connection ???
(c) The two in house systems are probably running on a LAN and not
    a communications link ... what are you using as the physical link
     between the three systems ???

A side note:

The use of AnyNet REQUIRES an existing TCP/IP connection
between all systems before APPC over TCP/IP can occur.

(In other words you have to have tcp/ip setup prior to any APPC stuff)

Straight SDLC is dead simple and can be done in minutes:

Go to CMNCFG option # 2    for the easy version...