Kirk:

Thanks for the replies.

We are at 92% with mirroring.

We are trying to minimize the time spent watching the system turn raid on.  Do
you know how long we can expect that to take?

I thought that turning on Raid means the system has to make at least 25% space
on each drive for the striping, therefore, the more
data, the longer the process.  Would love to hear that I'm wrong.

Art Tostaine, Jr.
CCA, Inc.
Jackson, NJ 08527