Philipp,

My recollections are different.  I don't have a system with different
sized drives in the same ASP so I can't check.  If I understand what
you're describing, then all drives should have the same amount of data
measured in GB.  My thought is that they would have the same per cent
utilization regardless of capacity.

Does anyone out there have a reasonably stable system with multiple
drive sizes in the same ASP?  What are the characteristics of the ASP?
Per cent utilization per drive as compared to per cent utilization of
the ASP as a whole?

Regards,
Andy Nolen-Parkhouse