Should have asked him if the picture was one of the AS/400's Microsoft ran
it's business on !  ;-)

...Neil

Larry Bolhuis <lbolhuis@arbsol.com>

        To:     midrange-l@midrange.com
        cc:
        Subject:        Re: Microsoft and AS/400 secret revealed - Mistake
Admitted!

I sent Microsoft this message on their "Windows Contact Us" page:

old >yet is already a 48 bit machine even back then.
 >c) Displaying a machine with a 128 bit architechture when you have not
yet
 >released a 64 bit one.
 >
 >Choose your pictures wisely.
 >
 > - Larry
I recieved this response this evening:
 >Hello Larry,
 >
 >Thank you for your email.
 >
 >You're  right -- we made a mistake on the image on that page. That said,
we >have released a 64-bit
 >operating system! You can find out more information at:
 >http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/64bit/overview.asp.
 >

 >Sincerely,
 >
 >Charo
 >Microsoft.com Customer Support
So there you have it: Microsoft admitting they made a mistake!!! Woo Woo!

Also note that the page Charo references was posted just yesterday!

   - Larry