From: Hatzenbeler, Tim [mailto:thatzenbeler@clinitech.net]
Sent: Thursday, May 30, 2002 19:16
To: 'midrange-l@midrange.com'
Subject: RE: Iseries / IIS / Service Job / ODBC

I think your right... I was reading the crystal support messages, and they
said the express version is too stripped down to handle ODBC requests as
services, and you have to go the route of db2 connect... So i followed the
links for db2 connect, and could not see a price, so I called IBM, and they
didn't have it in their computer, so I was transfered to technial services,
and the call was dropped... Oh well...