Our EDI coordinator claims that Peregrine informed him that the new
version of the software will no longer configure for the UDS 208 B/D.  I
matched each parameter on the line, controller and device description
between the new 400 and the old 400.  The old 400 is successfully using a
UDS 208 B/D with Peregrine.  However that's been configured for years.
There are just some options that are no longer in the configuration in the
Peregrine software.  The main one being that you used to be able to select
line type:
V=Autodial V.25 bis
A=Autocall
M=Manual dial
S=Single line autodial
Now you no longer have a choice.  It autofills in a V.  We've lost the S
for Single line autodial.

Regarding 9600 to GEIS:  What phone number would you recommend for us? Our
phone system supports Fort Wayne Indiana as a local number.  Would the IBM
Fax/data modem work?  If so, what switch settings?

If we decided to use the PPP to GEIS, does Peregrine support that?

Benjamin Franklin

"Carl Galgano" <cgalgano2@ediconsulting.com>
Sent by: midrange-l-admin@midrange.com
05/20/2002 04:10 PM