Good afternoon--

David Gibbs posted this question last summer, and I didn't see any
follow-ups in the archives.  We are now experiencing the same problem and
was wondering if anyone had a suggestion.

Thanks in advance...

Has anyone experienced a CPFA098 -- "The CCSID of the target file could not
be set to match the CCSID of the source file." error when trying to copy a
file from a NT Server (via the /QNTC file system) to an IFS directory?

This operation worked on V4R5 & below without a problem ... but in V5R1 we
get the CPFA098 message.

Unfortunately, I currently cannot access the web site,
so I can't see if there is a PTF available.

David Gibbs
Sr. Software Engineer
Mortice Kern Systems US, Inc.
2500 S. Highland Ave., Suite 200