Here it is. For simplicity, laziness, and lack of time, I made it to handle
just one panel - API can do more, as well as search indexes, etc.

There's a similar API for printing (quhprth).

DSPHLPPNL

cmd prompt('Display help panel')

parm pnlgrp     *name 10 +
                 min(1) +
                 prompt('Panel group')
parm pnlgrplib  *name 10 +
                 min(1) +
                 prompt('Panel group library')
parm helpmodule *char 32 +
                 min(1) +
                 prompt('Help module')
parm idcount    *int4 +
                 constant(1) +
              /* prompt('Help ID count')  */
parm helpmod1   *int4 +
                 constant(1) +
              /* prompt('Help type') */
parm helpmod2   *int4 +
                 constant(1) +
              /* prompt('Help type') */
parm title      *char 55 +
                 prompt('Display title')
parm schidx     *char 10 +
                 constant('*NONE     ') +
              /* prompt('Search index') */
parm schidxlib  *char 10 +
                 constant('          ') +
              /* prompt('Search index library') */
parm fullscrn   *char 1 +
                 rstd(*yes) +
                 dft(*NO) +
                 spcval((*YES Y) (*NO N)) +
                 prompt('Full screen')
parm ulrow      *int4 +
                 constant(2) +
              /* prompt('Upper left corner row') */
parm ulcol      *int4 +
                 constant(2) +
              /* prompt('Upper left corner column') */
parm lrrow      *int4 +
                 constant(4) +
              /* prompt('Lower right corner row') */
parm lrcol      *int4 +
                 constant(4) +
              /* prompt('Lower right corner column') */
parm cursorrow  *int4 +
                 constant(3) +
              /* prompt('Cursor location row') */
parm cursorcol  *int4 +
                 constant(3) +
              /* prompt('Cursor location column') */

DSPHLPPNL

pgm (&pnlgrp &pnlgrplib &helpmodule &idcount &helpmod1 +
      &helpmod2 &title &schidx &schidxlib &fullscrn +
      &ulrow &ulcol &lrrow &lrcol &cursorrow &cursorcol)

dcl &pnlgrp     *char 10
dcl &pnlgrplib  *char 10
dcl &helpmodule *char 32
dcl &idcount    *char 4
dcl &helpmod1   *char 4
dcl &helpmod2   *char 4
dcl &title      *char 55
dcl &schidx     *char 10
dcl &schidxlib  *char 10
dcl &fullscrn   *char 1
dcl &ulrow      *char 4
dcl &ulcol      *char 4
dcl &lrrow      *char 4
dcl &lrcol      *char 4
dcl &cursorrow  *char 4
dcl &cursorcol  *char 4

dcl &helpid     *char 52
dcl &helptype   *char 20
dcl &schidxname *char 20
dcl &ul         *char 8
dcl &lr         *char 8
dcl &curloc     *char 8

chgvar &helpid (&pnlgrp *cat &pnlgrplib *cat &helpmodule)
chgvar &helptype (&helpmod1 *cat &helpmod2)
chgvar &schidxname (&schidx *cat &schidxlib)
chgvar &ul (&ulrow *cat &ulcol)
chgvar &lr (&lrrow *cat &lrcol)
chgvar &curloc (&cursorrow *cat &cursorcol)
call quhdsph (&helpid +
               &idcount +
               &helptype +
               &title +