My doc says C07 is correct. I was bit by RAS. I was using NT 4.0 SP6a. first, I
did not install Remote Access Services (RAS) from the
MicroSloth install CD. After I installed that, I still had problems. the it
occurred to me that I needed to reapplt Service Pack 6a,
since RAS wasn't there when I had applied the service pack.

Once I got the 2771 card in the right slot (burned me for 2 days), and the RAS
thing, OPS Console direct connect has worked almost
flawlessly for 18 months! (I think I have had to IPL each of my two console PCs
 ONCE in that time. For a console problem that is.
Lots of re-boots for typical NT garbage.)

Good luck,
Bob