I don't regret switching from v.35 to TCP/IP== it makes connections
and troubleshooting a whole lot easier.  And a single Ethernet cable
is a whole lot easier to drag under the floor than even a single v.35
cable!

This is also the last phase of our plan to totally eliminate the
Pearl 394e Twinax controllers and all of the Twinax devices still
chugging around.

==Paul E Musselman
PaulMmn@ix.netcom.nospam.com