Just threw these out when we cleaned out our office 2 weeks ago !

...Neil

"trevor perry" <trevorp@looksoftware.com>

        To:     <midrange-l@midrange.com>
        cc:
        Subject:        Looking for manuals

I am hoping someone may have copies of some older manuals that they would
want to part with - or let me borrow for a while...

They are all CUA manuals.

IBM (1987). Systems Application Architecture: Common User Access: Panel
Design and User Interaction, Document SC26-4351-0.

IBM (1990a). Systems Application Architecture: Common User Access:
Advanced Interface Design Guide, Document SC26-4582-0.

IBM (1990b). Systems Application Architecture: Common User Access: Basic
Interface Design Guide, Document SC26-4583-0.

Thanks in advance,

Trevor

trevorp@looksoftware.com