Mark,

I know what you mean. I only have my little toe wet so far.

Thanks,

Mark

Mark Walter
Sr. Programmer/Analyst
Hanover Wire Cloth a div of CCX, Inc.
mwalter@hanoverwire.com
http://www.hanoverwire.com
717.637.3795 Ext.3040

                    Mark Allen
                    <allenmark@nu-z.net        To:     midrange-l@midrange.com
                    >                          cc:
                    Sent by:                   Subject:     RE: ADDPFCST
                    midrange-l-admin@mi
                    drange.com

                    05/09/02 02:53 PM
                    Please respond to
                    midrange-l

Thanks I had thought of that but I'm trying refcst for the first time in
a fairly small (8-10 PF's probably 15-20 programs) and wanted to do AS
MUCH AS IF NOT ALL error checking with refcst's if possible.  As I said,
this is kind of a "get your feet wet" thingie.

Mark Allen
I.S. Manager
Wilkes Telephone & Electric
A Dycom Company