Dan,
It depends on the VPN client, MS VPN looks like a dialup. Sonicwall can be set
to use "ANY" connection or lock to a specific com port or nic. Also you may end
up with too many IP connections for WIN95/98 to handle. You are only allowed 6.
W2K or XP will allow more

Tom said
>I checked with our net folks
>and we limit each user to 3 VPN connections at a time, but I cannot get
>simultaneous VPN sessions on my ThinkPad and desktop at home.

Are we talking sessions or connections. If you are behind your router, then
both VPN connections look like they are coming from the same IP and that can
indicate spoofing. So double check that your network folks didn't think
multiple sessions from the same client (pc) vs. multiple PCs from the same IP
address. I know internally on your home network each PC has a different
address, but what the host will see is the "1" IP of your router.

Kirk Goins
IBM Certified iSeries Technical Solutions Expert
Pacific Information Systems - An IBM Premier Business Partner
503-674-2985           kirkg@pacinfosys.com