Dan,

I'd be interested in seeing your pop-up and macros....thanks in advance.

Michael Crump
Saint-Gobain Containers
1509 S. Macedonia Ave.
Muncie, IN  47302
(765)741-7696
(765)741-7012 f
(800)428-8642

mailto:mike.crump@saint-gobain.com

                    Dan Bale
                    <dbale@samsa.c       To:     midrange-l@midrange.com
                    om>                  cc:
                                         Subject:     RE: source line blinking
                    05/08/02 07:43
                    AM
                    Please respond
                    to midrange-l

If you have Client Access, I have a pop-up pad that has 16 buttons, one for
each of the display attributes.  Double click a button to insert the
attribute where your cursor lies.  Much easier to use than copying from
another source member.

If interested in the pop-up and the macros it uses, reply to me privately
and I'll be happy to send it to you.

- Dan Bale
(I am *NOT* "Dale"
http://archive.midrange.com/midrange-l/200105/msg00281.html )