Thanks for the reply,  and of course your right...  I didn't ask my question
correctly...

But here's are problem...  We have an ICFF set up that has been working
great for the past 8 years, and now were switching to a new bank, and when
we send the file to the new bank, there getting the file, but there is a
duplicate record, and now the word  <<  exchange rje blah blah >> is showing
up on the bank side, so it seems the communication line is adding data to
our records...

I was wondering if you had any ideas where to start looking for the problem?

thanks, tim