From: Lauritzen, Karl [mailto:KLAURITZEN@natlloyds.com]
Sent: Friday, May 03, 2002 6:30 PM
To: 'midrange-l@midrange.com'
Subject: UML Messages

I getting a lot of these in user job logs. I have no idea what they are.
Should I be concerned?
Where can I find these?

I do a WRKOBJ on the message of qusermsg and I get nothing.

Only one user is getting these. I suspect he may be doing something I am
unaware of.

Message identifier UML2108 not found in message file QUSERMSG in *LIBL
Message identifier UML8003 not found in message file QUSERMSG in *LIBL
Message identifier UML9002 not found in message file QUSERMSG in *LIBL
Message identifier UML9002 not found in message file QUSERMSG in *LIBL
Message identifier UML9002 not found in message file QUSERMSG in *LIBL
Message identifier UML2113 not found in message file QUSERMSG in *LIBL

Karl Lauritzen Jr.
National Lloyds Insurance
American Summit Insurance