Dan,

I just fired up the old 5363 sitting in the closet and I have a set of programs
that we used during our conversion.

It does not do a direct F&I to DDS conversion.  It's a three step application:

1) Build a data base of all file/record/field entities and their relationship
2) Create a central DDS data dictionary
3) Create individual file DDS source where all fields use REFFLD to the
dictionary

You will need to run this in a S/36EE.

There will no doubt be code in it that depends upon and enforces our naming
standards, but I can help you weed some of that out.  It is predicated on our
standard to have F&I specs for each file in a /COPY member that defined each
position in the file and contained text descriptions in positions 75 - 96.

If this will be of any help to you let me know.  It will take me a day or two to
package it together and give it a test run to make sure I still have all the
components.

J. Kilgore

P.S. If this can be of any use to anyone else, I'll put it in the WyattERP tool
set.