I've forwarded these emails to the right person... should be back to you
soon with a response.  The person I really want to respond is out due to a
death in the family... so if you'll give us a few days we'll get you an
answer.   Thanks!

************
Have a great day! and .... Enthusiasm is like a ripple in the water... It
spreads!

Anne C. Lucas, Project Exec, iSeries Nation and iSeries Marketing -
www.ibm.com/eserver/nation1
205/823-4831  T/L 537-9968,  eFax:  603-687-8053,  800/223-3907 Pager

Admin Assist:   Alice Sebastiano Telephone:  (914) 642-4109, tie line
224-4109 Fax:  (914) 642-6976, tie line 224-6976

----- Forwarded by Anne Lucas/Birmingham/IBM on 04/29/2002 12:27 PM -----

I finally had enough of the darned Misinformation Center and sent the
missive below to the complaint line.  I know it is not strictly for this
kind of thing, but since every time it is raised at COMMON we're told that
our problems will be "fixed" in the next release, it is clear that whoever
owns this mess is not getting the message.

I understand work is already underway to bury (yes I did mean to use that
word) the pSeries documentation in the Center in the near future.  That
will
be fun.  Not only will "Tivoli" be the answer to every question I ever ask,
but it will be the bloody AIX version!

Anyway - though y'all might get a chuckle out of this - I was going to
suggest the manager have the electric wires attached to his private parts
(which is what I'd really like to do) but decided against it on the grounds
of decorum.

Jon Paris
Partner400