I found why it was hanging and made some changes so it should work with all
addresses now. It still needs better error checking.  and I added an RPG
program to call the other RPG programs
http://www.netshare400.com/cgi-bin/DSPOPNSRC?file=QRPGLESRC&mbr=CHKEMADR

The dsply's need to be taken out.

John Ross